Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Wednesday September 24, 2008

Well, today was so long....... I finally pulled myself out of bed. I am getting a cold and feel like crap! But anyway, took the kids to school and headed for the Wal-Mart. I did get to have coffee with a friend from here. Then came home and shampooed the kids rooms and the hallway. Then it was time to go back and get the kids. Then I proceeded to mow (push mow) the back and side yard. THEN I came back in showered and headed to the Methodist church for the after school program for the kids. Well I volunteered to help and they put me with the children's choir! I am so glad I decided not to teach. Those kids drove me nuts and I only had them for 2 hours! Then after that we ate and then the kids played on the playground outside. Needless to say Aiden fell asleep on the way home and is out for the night!!!!

I will get to see the hubby maybe sometime tonight. He got to church as we were leaving , he had to practice for Sunday. I kind of miss him just a bit. Good news is my wonderful mother-in-law is going to watch the kids in October for us. It will be nice to chill and just do nothing with Michael.

No comments: