Monday, September 29, 2008

Our Visit back Home

Well we went back to Tennessee Thursday and spent some time with Mom and Dad. We didn't really get to spend that much time with dad however cause he has been sick. We did get to hang out with my sister and nephews though. We went shopping and hung out, it was fun. I can't believe how big they are getting!





We also went to Memphis Saturday to the Children's Museum. We had never been to this museum. The kids had a good time. Evin is still confused in his football life still. Just so you know this was not my idea to wear the jersey! Natalie and Aiden found a few good hats to try on though while building their house!




































































Natalie and Aiden had a blast at the Kroger store. You can actually scan your items and pay for them. Evin was the only one who would take his picture with Curious George. Natalie was so scared she screamed running in terror. Aiden did finally shake his hand! He had more fun playing in the other areas.


















We also got to go to church at Hope for the Saturday service. It was the 20 year Celebration. We got to see our friends and had a great time. When we were walking out I saw one of the womens ministry leaders and talked with her. Needless to say I was a mess when when we left. I had a cryfest. Natalie did comfort me and told me it would be OK!

1 comment:

Heads or Tails said...

Fun place, huh?? Brinley always asks me when we are going back there. She loved that place!