Friday, September 19, 2008

Potty Training

As you know Aiden turned 2 in July. We got him a potty chair and he loves it! However we have a few accidents every now and then. For instance, he tries to help empty the container.... Not fun! My favorite so far was this morning. Aiden woke up EXTRA early this morning due to going to bed at 5:30 last night! (no nap yesterday) So I get up and turn the TV on and he is watching his shows while me and Michael lay in bed listening to the Wiggles! A few minutes pass and Aiden comes in the room and hands me something. Me half asleep takes it from Aiden not really paying attention to what is is. Upon further investigation of the object I realize it is a TURD! He says " i pee pee, I poo poo" *&%^&^$*^%$*&%^^& Why can't he go to Daddy's side of the bed and give him the turd! So then I am on a mission to find the missing diaper and the rest of his morning surprise! Of course it was in sisters room. For some reason it is so much more fun to take ones diaper off in their sisters room! Thought I would share my turd story. I will have many more I am sure.....

2 comments:

Heads or Tails said...

Hahahaha! I'm sure it wasn't funny for you, but for those of us who didnt have to clean it, it was hilarious!

WENDI MILLS said...

TOO FUNNY! I GUESS YOUR MORNING STARTED OUT .....LITERALLY.....SHI*!TY! HA! KIDS SAY AND DO THE DARNEST THINGS! I SURE MISS YA'LL! HOPE ALL IS WELL! KEEP US POSTED! MUCH LOVE!!!