Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween Weekend

Well as most of you know we went back home to Tennessee. The kids got to go trick or treating at their Aunts and Uncles and grandparents houses. They also got to go to GG's! We went trick or treating with my best friend Celia and her son John Andrew, aka "John Drew". We went to our old neighborhood and had a good night out. The kids got to stay with Granny and Grandpa. We also got Evin and he got to come out to the farm also. Of course I made him take a few pictures. I tried to get all three of them...... yeah that didn't happen. I got so aggrivated at trying to get them all to look just right and all perfect. So this year the christmas card will have all individual pics on 1 card!



Aiden and Uncle Tom. I just love the smile on Aiden


Trick or Treat??? Just give me the treats!!! He had a blast



The kids with G.G.


My little dragon!


She is such a mess!!!

No comments: